Candy Heaven :)

Candy Heaven :)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Study Group?

Hey Ho! :)

I went to Bryan's hse for study group today :) Liang Jun I tell you ah -.- he kept trying on Mistika's Ballet shoes and going on point! hahaha When somebody tried to open the door he panicked and hustled to get the shoes of, wahh, I LMAO like crazy at my gay bestfriend :) He's like super high today man, I wonder what he drank/ate today LOL. He took my sej latihan book home, and I realized it was a mistake lending it to him cause I remembered its the only sej latihan that is not finished -.- Stupid me :( 

Anyways, I FEEL LIKE EATING PINEAPPLE TARTS LIKE NAO :(

I went to McD's with my sister for supper and a sister to sister chat :) I miss talking to her, we've been so caught up in our lives that we have no time to talk anymore, today was good :)

And imma try sleeping in half an hour :) slowly but surely reseting my body clock to its natural time again :) It is now 1.49 A.M. 

Thats it for nao! :D

OH! P.s : PMR IN 26 DAYS! 

<3 Ciao Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment