Candy Heaven :)

Candy Heaven :)

Monday, September 6, 2010

Maggie Mee? Noooo! D:

Hello!! :D

I freaking dislike maggie mee now O:  Its all I eat for lunch nowadays, my mum is too lazy to cook and my brothers don't wake up on time so she just ask's me to cook my own lunch... And since there's nothing much to cook at homee, im only left with Maggie mee :/


Yucks, looks repulsive now :| 

Anyways, I went for Terry today, Leeann, Justin P.Lo and me were thirsty so we asked Terry for water, he said its outside the class, Leeann and me (Justin was too lazy to follow)  went to the back where Terry indicated the cups were at. They were in the store room (the one with the few dead cockroaches last time D: I KNW RIGHT? yucks much) Anyways, we ignored that cause we were too thirsty. Ohh! the form 5 students were having a Terry exam and I glimpsed Wen Hui and Eugene's face while laughing our way to the back.. I hope we didnt disrupt their thinking.. Anyways, Terry displayed my book, which was filled with lil bits of lyrics to the whole class -.- I'll upload a picture later lah, too lazy now.. After tuition, Leeann, Justin and me went to wash the cups in the kitchen ( yes there is indeed a kitchen in Teliti, Its okay, I didnt know either, until today of course) BUT THERE WAS NO SOAP D: so we washed it with water, Justin put his candy wrappers in the cup and he was so disgusted, hahah! But SRSLY, YUCKS

Anyways, then I came home and slept, WEIRDEST PART! :
I had a dream that I met Adam Fauzi in England -.- HOW WEIRD RIGHT?! I cant remember whatt I was doing in UK but I remember seeing him in my dream, LOL. Weird stuff I tell you.

When I woke up I buried myself in books, and now im blogging :) That pretty much sums up my whole day. 

OH! and I got a chatbox :D heh.

Anywayss, Imma go study, again -.-
I hate exams. SAVE THE TREES LAH! :)

<3 Ciao Peeps! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment