Candy Heaven :)

Candy Heaven :)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I made a blog, hooray! ;)

HI :D
So yeah, I now own a blog.. I highly doubt I'll be updating like all the time, but I'll try my best I promise :) PMR is in less than a month and I know I should study more, but I just cant. My momma's pressuring me into pure science, and I dont mind (biology sounds cool) but I need 6 A's for that, and I can only guarantee 4 A's for now (Im not being over-confident, Im just saying Im ready for those 4 subjects) 

Its 5.08 in the A.M and I have Terry tmr, I mean today? haha, Im not tired though, but I know I will be dead on my feet in the afternoon... 

LOOK! 
EVERY. GENITAL. YOU. OWN.
All thanks to
Iain.
Lame? yes, but still funny :) hee.
GASP* 5.29 A.M.

<3 Ciao Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment